Last month our CEO Dave Currie sat down with Agency Management Institute's Drew McLellan to discuss the agency landscape and how it's changing. Getting a new business development strategy right is one of those perennial problems agencies have -- they're so focused on doing work for their clients that they forget to spend some time getting new business into the pipeline.
"I haven't seen a successful agency that doesn't treat itself as its most important client." [Tweet this!]
Clients may come and go, but successful agencies share a common attribute. They consistently look for clients that can commit to larger retainers, more visible creative, or can enhance the appeal of the agency portfolio and attract other high-quality clients.
To listen to the full podcast go to the Agency Management Institute and find insight into:
- Why agencies need a better (or any) business development plan
- What agencies can learn and act on from the WinmoEdge CMO Lifecycle Report
- How project-based work is great for agencies, and how to win big projects
- How to grow by adding to your portfolio and by organic account growth
- Why you should focus on your top 25-30 prospects